Salary: £10.18 per hour
Hours: 42.5hrs per week, 08:00 – 17:30 Monday, Tuesday & Friday and 11:00 – 20:30 Wednesday and Thursday
To assist the Call Centre Manager in ensuring the smooth running of the Call Centre by monitoring and mentoring the call centre operatives, assisting in staffing schedules and dealing with escalations and swift resolution of client and resident issues. The role will also involve answering calls, advising residents on works to being carried out, booking appointments as necessary and passing on calls throughout the business.
Nature and Scope:
Our client is a property maintenance, installation, organisation, which specialises in servicing of gas central heating and hot water services to private, commercial landlords and industrial property owners of all kind.
- Motivation of the team to ensure they consistently deliver exceptional customer service
- Answering telephone calls from both clients and external sources
- Booking in work for the engineers where appropriate
- Keeping the client database up to date
- Dealing with escalations and ensuring swift resolution of client and resident issues raised by the team.
- Call monitoring, coaching and feedback to agents including “mystery caller” and customer satisfaction surveys to improve quality, minimise errors and track agent performance
- Helping to maintain the adequate staffing levels during the day, evening and weekend shifts and ensuring service delivery to clients, residents and internal customers.
- Assist with the daily, weekly and monthly reporting and analysis of call statistics and other KPIs to the management team.