- Achieve and maintain all targets and objectives set
- Keeping generally aware of industry related issues in the media
- Assist Managerial staff to achieve targets set for the Call Centre
- To ensure that all equipment is kept in good working order and that faults are reported immediately to appropriate Managerial staff
- Carry out ad hoc duties, in addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, which may be required from time to time.
- Respond to incoming calls within 20 seconds. Leave appropriate messages on outbound calls commensurate with legislation.
- Monitor and respond accordingly to telephone traffic, be available unless agreed with your line manager to take or make calls
- Update accounts immediately and accurately adhering to principles laid down by The Data Protection Act 1998
- Resolve/ log all disputes ensuring accounts are actioned, followed up appropriately and that all relevant parties are notified of results accordingly
- Maintain a professional and businesslike approach at all times when attempting to negotiate repayment of debt.
- Maintain a supply of appropriate forms, provide data as requested by your line manager
- Ensure user diary and other reports are completed on a daily basis
- Forward relevant forms to appropriate departments on the day of completion
- Maintain up to date client knowledge of products/services by obtaining literature/ handouts notices etc.