Salary: £17,000 – £20,000
The Contract Administrative is responsible for providing administrative support and clerical services in order to ensure effective and efficient administrative operations. To provide an effective interface with customers, developing and reviewing service levels on a regular basis. To ensure that client data base is kept up to date and the work in progress is achieved. Providing residents with information and support at all stages of service and maintenance works.
- To liaise with all Customers/Client and their representatives to ensure their requirements are understood and met.
- To oversee, all day-to-day works associated with the contract to achieve agreed KPI service levels on both Client and in-house database.
- To ensure company Service Plan KPI targets meet and exceed 99% and above
- To ensure tasks set are completed within target date and time
- To identify and develop strategies within the service plan in order to implement organizational change
- To continuously update the service plan spread sheet ensuring all data is accurate and readily available for any person to view
- To ensure that all jobs are ready for invoicing on client system
- Answer telephone calls from residents and clients regarding repairs. Record messages accurately
- Carry out direct calls and respond to inquiries, makes appointments
- Must be prepared to provide information of as general nature over the phone, via email or correspondence.
- Log all call details on to the IT system.
- To ensure that all relevant information regarding individual jobs is achieved.
- In conjunction with manager/supervisor allocate work to operatives.
- Liaise with customers and operatives regarding job completion and return visits and enter the information onto the IT system.
- To provide weekly KPI`s reports to Managers
- Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the Lead Administrator, Regional Administration Manager or Contract Manager.
Knowledge and Skill
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of and commitment to providing high quality services and customer care
- Willingness and ability to undertake further training and development related to the role
- Ability to work productively within a team environment
- Understanding of and commitment to equality and diversity
- Ability to use standard information technology (e.g. Microsoft Office software and electronic mail)
- Ability to accurately analyse numerical and verbal information
- Effective time and workload management and administration skills
- Excellent negotiation and problem solving skills