We are looking for someone with strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail to join a global recruitment business in Liverpool Street as a Contracts Administrator.
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000
- Managing the company’s in-house timesheet system for Contractor assignments and client invoicing including setting up temp assignments, issuing contracts, validating imported timesheets, generating client invoices etc.
- Checking invoices for Ltd Contractors and ensuring any discrepancies are corrected in time for the payment run
- Processing BACS payments for Ltd Contractors and Supplier invoices
- Chasing payment of outstanding invoices by both telephone and email
- Dealing with any queries, issuing copy invoices etc.
- Daily updates of our Sales Board with Permanent Placements and contractor profit
- Providing assistance with additional workloads when other team members take holidays for all back office areas
- Methodical, efficient and have an excellent eye for detail
- Motivated and confident in their own ability
- Able to work calmly under pressure
- An excellent communicator
- Highly organised and able to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team