Salary: £35,000 – £45,000
Location: Kingston upon Thames
We require someone with a strong work ethic, used to achieving results and managing change in a fast moving progressive environment.
What do we want you to do?
- Organising meetings
- Assist Project Managers
- Act as the main point of contact for the office and visitors
- Full diary management and email inboxes proactively, looking ahead to achieve key deadlines, manage time and travel well and avoid diary clashes
- Organise and attend meetings as required
- Taking minutes where appropriate
- Identify and help to resolve issues that impact on the delivery of day to day business
- Proactively identify and help to resolve issues that impact on the delivery of day to day business
- Provide effective support to the meetings
- Brief CEO daily in advance of the first meeting of the day
- Produce correspondence, , documents, reports, briefing papers and presentations
- Weekly project status reporting and progress chasing
Knowledge, Skill & Experience
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel & Power Point.
- Experience supporting projects.
- Ability to understand key performance metrics
- Prince2 qualified or working towards preferable