Salary: £24,000 – £27,000
To provide day to day administrative and compliance support to contribute to the long-term development of the HR function and QMS in particular during a period of development and growth as well as ensuring all compliance targets are met.
Main duties and Responsibilities HR function:
- Management of the starter and leaver process including contracts and the induction process
- Producing reports on leavers to support the development of staff retention strategy
- Supporting the day to day running of the Human Resources function
- Being a point of contact for any HR related queries in person and over the phone
- Ensure a safe working environment is maintained in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act.
- Provide administration support to the L&D function as required.
- To ensure that statutory regulations and organisational policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at all times.
- To work to the values of the organisation and display high standards of integrity and professionalism towards clients and colleagues.
- To demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to work effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels both internally and externally.
- To plan and organise own workload within tight timescales and to set and work to agreed objectives.
Main duties and Responsibilities Compliance function:
- Develop and closely manage the schedule of all required process updates, ensuring all key milestones are met.
- Work and communicate appropriately with Senior Managers to ensure that all deadlines are met and adhere to the quality standards required.
- Ensure that ‘ownership’ remains with the process/system owner.
- Investigate, implement and maintain a ‘fit for purpose’ QMS.
- Ensure that QMS remains in-line with our company culture and ongoing business needs.
- Identify risks and ensure adequate mitigation for successful delivery. To escalate when something may impact on success.
- Work to ISO 9001 requirements, conducting audit inspections as required
- Develop and provide system training for all users.
- Good grasp of operations and business practises.
- Solid understanding of company goals and strategies
- Able to keep abreast of organisational issues
- Good understanding of organisations aims and objectives
- Maintain confidentiality
- Calm under pressure and capable of thinking on their feet