Location: Kingston upon Thames
Salary: £18,5000 + OTE
The successful candidate will be responsible for a range of duties related to the sale and retention of a range of insurance products This is a fantastic opportunity to work in the financial services and be part of a rapidly growing organisation. You will receive full training for the role; however experience in the field of insurance is desirable.
- Making outbound sales calls to qualified prospects
- Taking inbound sales calls from prospective customers
- Making outbound calls to existing policyholders
- Providing prospect customers with quotes for Home Insurance Cover, Home Emergency Cover, Legal Protection Cover and other products that the Company requires you to sell.
- Creating detailed referrals for the Underwriters
- Making sales compliant with the FSA ICOBs regulations relating to the sale of General Insurance over the telephone
- Making Insurance policy adjustments
- Developing and maintaining your knowledge of the products we sell to the expected standard and keeping up to date with changes and anything new
- Developing and maintaining your knowledge of the Company systems and keeping up to date with changes and anything new
- Developing and maintaining your knowledge of Company sales procedures and keeping up to date with changes and anything new
- Following and adhering to all relevant Company processes and procedures
- Striving to deliver excellent service to both internal and external customers
Qualifications & experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience of working in a busy call centre environment ideally in a sales role within the financial services industry.
- Ideally some financial services qualifications.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly Word and Excel.
- An excellent verbal communicator good at building rapport with customers and experienced in communicating with customers regarding complicated insurance issues.
- Positive with a can-do attitude and a passion for providing a high quality service to customers.
- Highly competitive and driven with a strong desire to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Resilient and able to bounce back quickly after knock-backs.
- Highly organised with a structured approach to working.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Excellent telephone manner