One of the most prestigious global recruitment agencies are looking for an experience internal recruitment manager to join their growing team in Liverpool Street.
Salary: up to £55,000
- You will have responsibility for devising and executing the internal recruitment strategy for all the company’s UK offices
- As well as a requiring strategy formulation and people-management, this role has a critical hands-on element that will require your direct recruitment of internal hires up to Principal Consultant/Associate Director and, preferably but not essentially, Director level
- You will also be expected to generate referrals and develop relationships with recruitment agencies to ensure that we are perceived as an employer of choice and receive the highest levels of candidates
- Establishing relationships with key stakeholders within the business, helping them to implement the best recruitment solutions to ensure the company meets their hiring plans and growth targets
- Working with the Group People Director on ad hoc talent based projects e.g referrals, induction programmes, training initiatives
- Ensuring that the team is compliant with how information is stored, where applicable using Bullhorn as a preferred tool.
- Ensuring that individual and team recruitment performance targets are met
- You will be able to demonstrate proven experience (5+ years) of working in an internal recruitment function in the recruitment sector in a people management role
- You will be able to demonstrate proven experience of being personally responsible for the successful recruitment of senior recruitment consultants up to at least Principal Consultant/Associate Director level and, preferably but not essentially, Director level
- You will be able to demonstrate that you have the personal gravitas and communication skills to work effectively with all levels of internal stakeholders, up to and include board level directors