Salary: £20,000 basic salary – OTE £35,000
Benefits: Car Allowance
Our client is a successful Estate Agency based in Teddington, currently looking for a Letting Agent.
The role requires you to be the main contact for new and existing tenants on the sites allocated at any given time. To control the activities across the sites to ensure that the assets are managed to its maximum efficiency, keeping voids to a minimum, and that full market rent is being achieved. Ensuring that the company’s procedures are adhered to and keeping to the agreed budgets.
- Managing diary for appointments.
- Preparing terms, leases and instructions, schedule of conditions etc.
- Lease negotiations including preparing in-house leases and/or dealing with solicitors.
- Ensuring all associated documents and computer files are updated for lettings, lease renewals, rent reviews, vacations and surrenders.
- Ensuring all literature, websites, public relations, brochures, and newsletters are up to date…
- Awareness of rental and expenditure budgets ensuring targets is met.
- Obtaining market evidence for new and existing sites. Having awareness of competition in the local area of each site in order to ensure sites managed are achieving the best possible rentals.
- Acting in a timely manner for all lease renewals, vacations and dilapidations to ensure that no delays are incurred and that actions required by tenants are progressed on time.
- Ensuring the smooth handling of tenant’s queries and complaints, taking a pro-active approach in resolving disputes.
- Meeting with external contractors to discuss/prepare schedules of works and to obtain prices where necessary.
- Ensure invoices – both utility and contractors – are signed off in a timely manner.
Monthly site inspections – any anomalies contact tenants concerned.