Salary: to £30,000
Our client is a specialist in health and fitness solutions, looking to hire an Operations Support Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring the best working environment and processes are in place.
- Manage the implementation of new business guidelines and strategies
- Work alongside Management to ensure the smooth implementation of new sites
- Ensure the business operates in line with the company’s vision
- Assist driving the business to increase profits
- Assist driving through efficiencies to eliminate waste to reduce costs without impacting service.
- Input in to operational planning for the company
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge of contract management and knowledge and experience in organisational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing major projects or initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Budget development and oversight experience
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Excels at operating in an fast pace environment
- Excellent people manager, open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Delegate responsibilities effectively