Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
Location: Richmond upon Thames
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PA to work in a varied role within a well respected organisation. You will be responsible for all marketing campaigns and this is a great opportunity to make your mark within this exciting and expanding company.
- Day to day diary management and organisation.
- Organise and attend meetings.
- Take notes or dictation at meetings and provide general assistance during presentations when requested.
- Design and run marketing campaigns using all social media outlets.
- Devise and maintain office systems, including data management and filing.
- Arrange travel, accommodation and restaurant bookings. You will be expected to have a good knowledge and arrange luxury bookings without being prompted.
- Liaise with company members on all levels.
- Screen phone calls, enquiries and requests, handling them when appropriate.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Deal with incoming emails, faxes and post.
- Perform all office ad hoc duties as requested.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Must have a marketing background with advanced knowledge of social media campaigns – designing and running.
- Must have at least 3 years experience working as a PA to high standard.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Need excellent local knowledge of luxury hotels and restaurants.
- Must have the ability to display discretion and remain professional at all times.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- An ability to work on own initiative.
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels.
- Must be able to prioritise and multi-task.
- Need a flexible and positive ‘can-do’ attitude.