Hours: Monday to Friday, 10:00 – 1500
A lovely international business based in the heart of Teddington High Street are looking for a Personal Assistant to manage the Administrative and Secretarial duties of the American VP.
The VP is based in New York and London so there will be vast amounts of Diary Management. Booking of flights, transfers, hotels etc …
- Effective management of the electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Providing support for an extensive range of meetings. This will include preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers, noting action points and following them up.
- Receiving and dealing with telephone calls professionally, re-directing or taking messages and using initiative to deal with queries.
- Sorting, distributing and responding or drafting responses to incoming mail in a timely and efficient manner.
- Acting as a key liaison point between the senior managers and other key parties, setting up meetings as appropriate and maintaining good communications.
- Providing high quality and professional office hospitality to visitors