Salary: £19,000 + bonus
- Your Role will sit within the sales department where you will be expected to sell to clients proactively
- You will be expected to maximise revenue/profit for your own client base and thus contribute to the performance of the magazine/jobsite as a whole by package selling print and online inventory.
- You will work as part of a team, and will follow a sales plan, which will be explained to you by your manager.
- As part of that plan you are expected to achieve a consistent rate of at least 16 effective sales calls per day.
- You will be required to send sales letters/proposals to your clients where appropriate, and these must demonstrate a high standard of literacy.
- Whilst no prior knowledge of the industry is necessary you will need to immerse yourself with your clients, audiences and colleagues to fully understand their needs.
- Attitude is just as important as knowledge and skills in your development. You are expected to demonstrate the following personal characteristics:
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Willing to learn, and to take on board new ideas and responsibilities
- Willing to use own initiative at all times
- Self-motivated, disciplined and hard working
- A strong, supportive team player who has a healthy sense of competition
- Mature, flexible and professional at all times
- Excellent personal standards, including time keeping and appearance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong numeric skills