Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 basic with realistic OTE of up to £37,000
Location: Central London
Our client is a well known luxury publishing company looking for a Senior Sales Executive.
This is a great opportunity for the right person to contribute to the continued growth and evolution of fantastic titles and their associated digital platforms, through the effective sale of advertising solutions to key industry contacts.
The successful candidate will be a vibrant communicator, innovative business developer and talented account manager.
You will be a motivated go-getter with an understanding the sales environment and an aptitude for building solid business relationships on the telephone and face-to-face.
The publishing company covers specialist interests including:
- Travel & Leisure
- Specialist Sports
- The Senior Sales Executive is responsible for managing and developing an assigned portfolio of existing and new clients.
- Actively seeking to increase the services offered
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers
- Canvass new businesses to meet monthly targets of new accounts
- Process sales orders accurately and timely
- Deal with all customer queries efficiently and effectively
- Ensure all administration is completed to support the sales order
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries
The Senior Sales Executive will have a genuine passion for sales with strong results orientation, passion and determination to reach sales targets.
Our client offers genuine career opportunities to progress!
To apply please call us on 020 8549 7212 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for similar entry level sales roles view our latest vacancies here.