Salary: £36,000 – £42,000
The Senior Stores Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing the smooth running of the on site dedicated specialist stores facility. They will be responsible for the implementation and establishment of this vital support capability to a fast paced specialised industry. An essential part of their duties will also include the facilities management of a medium sized office and storage facility, incorporating the functions of building management, stock taking, inspection duties and those of point of contact for health and safety matters as well as those relating to the security of the location. The varied duties are included (not exclusively) below and may include:
Nature and Scope:
Our client is a property maintenance and installation organisation. We are industry leaders in the provision of servicing and maintenance for gas central heating and hot water services for private and commercial landlords. We also provide support and specialist advice to industrial property owners alike.
- To liaise with management and facilitate the stock requirements and accounting procedures of a fast paced industry specific large business hub.
- To oversee, all day-to-day works associated with the stores and accounting requirements of the business. To monitor and implement audit procedures on the in-house database.
- To ensure that all new operatives joining the business are supplied with the correct contractual equipment (industry specific).
- To ensure Company assets are correctly recovered in the event of operatives leaving the business.
- To identify and develop strategies within the stores issue and checking procedures in order to implement organizational change.
- To continuously update the accounting and inspection plan spread sheet ensuring all data is accurate and readily available for Management review.
- To ensure that all replacement and specifically ordered equipment is received and issued in a timely and recordable manner.
- In conjunction with the Group Compliance Manager and Management Team allocate inspection protocols and requirements of delivery to Contract Mangers and Supervisors.
- To provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to the Group Compliance Manager and Management Team.
- Liaise with supply chain partners and operatives regarding the ordering, receipt and onward movement of equipment and stores and the recording of that information on the in house IT system.
- To act as the Business hub Facilities Manager and first point of contact for all support functions.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the Group Compliance Manager and Management Team.