Our client is currently looking to recruit a Supply Chain Manager to be responsible for leading and coordinating multi-site Supply Chain functions across European territories. This Role is a new role that will hold many responsibilities within core divisions of the business.
- Management of a European supply contract
- Purchasing and contract negotiation, managing, monitoring and evaluating terms and conditions of supply
- of stock control, Stock movement and prepare forecasts and inventories for reports
- Management of freight consolidation and timely delivery across 14 European sites.
- Initial Visits and possible ongoing visits to 14 sites
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable project management skills with the ability to effectively plan organize priorities and manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to facilitate decision making.
- Ability to self-start, demonstrates proactivity, take initiative, continually improvement and evolve oneself
- Excellent communication skills (Although not necessary a German speaker would also be advantageous)
- Strong motivational skills to drive continuous improvement
- Demonstrable experience of managing supplier relationships
To apply please call us on 020 8549 7212 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org