The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for the sourcing and managing our network of corporate housing and serviced apartment providers in the EMEA region.
- Negotiating favorable terms of supply (including competitive rates and credit terms) with our network of serviced apartment / corporate housing partners
- Supporting the sales and reservations teams by maintaining close communication with them and bringing supply activities in line their needs and requirements
- Provide concise and clear operational procedures for the sales and reservations team to follow in order to review existing supply options and to request new supply options
- To continuously maintain existing supply and bolster accommodation options in key EMEA locations (e.g. London, Paris etc).
- To promote the TAS Alliance and generate warm leads for the TAS Alliance Director
- Ability to organize and manage workload
- Communication both verbal and written including report writing
- Ability to work under pressure
- High level of interpersonal skills including ability to be able to interact with Suppliers and agents and Reservations and Sales Manager
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations
- Proactive approach to work
- Flexible approach to travel.