Our client is a multinational health care corporation with operations around the globe who designs, develops and manufactures a broad range of products for a specialist Healthcare Sector. They distribute their products in more than 120 countries under some of the most well established brand names in the industry.
- To develop sales potential by contacting existing current and new customers, securing both sales of specified products and maintenance agreement.
- Ensuring all follow up leads are actioned and market/sales opportunities are communicated to relevant personnel.
- To attain/exceed budgeted sales goals and maintenance agreements
- To attend and contribute at trade shows, exhibitions, seminars, clinical meetings.
- Successfully coordinate and conduct sales calls through the use of “Professional Selling Skills” techniques
- Maintain accurate files and administration on all customers, essential businesses, key decision makers and large accounts.
- To effectively and professionally communicate via the telephone Company product portfolio as specified.
- To coordinate sales meetings/appointments, product training sessions with all relevant customers both internal and external and sales specialists.
- Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous Telesales/Sales experience and/or similar
- Extremely proactive with self-starter attitude
- Organisational ability: planning and execution
- Target oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you are good at building relationships and can uncover the needs of the client in a professional and out going manner then this is the position for you.
This really is a great environment to work in and you will be joining a very friendly and outgoing team.