Salary: Up to £24,000
Location: Kingston upon Thames
Our client is recruiting for Training Account Managers to join their team. Your role will be to manage a cluster of employers to ensure learners achieve the qualifications specified in their Individual Learning Plans in the timescale agreed at the start of their training.
- You will manage a case load of around 80 Learners doing their Apprenticeships
- This will involve meeting your Learner on site and carrying out staff reviews / appraisals and ensuring that all course work is up to date and booking in examinations for your Learner.
- You will monitor and act upon attendance and performance issues with the Learner.
- Maintain a plan to ensure that Quarterly Reviews are carried out on every learner within the cluster at least every 12 weeks.
- Identify ALN learners (Additional Learning Needs) and tailor the assessment to meet their needs.
- Identify problem learners/those learners in need of greater support and implement a variety of strategies such as more frequent progress reviews, learner and employer action plans, timetabling etc.
- Follow up on study day attendance and analyse learner feedback.
- Follow-up on learner progressions in a timely manner.
- Maintain learner and employer records to audit standard and ensure records are updated and scanned by monthly claim deadlines.
- Attend training as required.
- You will deal with all inductions and to assist the Learner to settle into the workplace
- Manage learner and group progress on a monthly basis and ensure each learner is awarded a minimum of one unit every 3 months in order to complete apprenticeship frameworks on target.
- You must be highly organised and have good Administration skills.
- Previous successful candidates have come from a Retail Management background, Recruitment Consultancy background / Training Managers / Mentors or people who have managed teams in the past.
- You will have extremely strong man-management skills and experience.
- You will have experience in management / appraisals / mentoring and staff reviews.
- You must hold a Business Degree