Salary: £30,000 – £50,000 DOE
A Worldwide Delivery Company are looking for a successful Business Development Manager to join their business and drive growth through B2B Sales. They are a small and friendly team located in West London who need an experienced Business Development Manager to take on this role with energy and passion. You should be located within easy reach of their main clientele in Central London who range across the sectors and be happy to jump around on the tube for regular visits.
The main duty of the role will be to apply strategic sales planning to develop the pipeline of the business. The Business Development Manager will plan sales campaigns and create pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company. This is a new position within the company and you will be reporting directly to the Sales Director.
- Prospect for potential new profitable clients
- Cold call within your geographical area to ensure a strong pipeline of opportunities
- Achieve and exceed daily, weekly meeting targets, sales targets and KPI’s
- Set up qualified meetings between client decision makers.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the new business team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Experience of a strong business background
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed
- Able to use emotions to adapt style for different audiences
- Superb people skills
- Self-starter with a tenacious attitude
- You will be based out of the office in West London but regularly in Central so easy access to public transport is essential.