Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
The successful applicant will be responsible for the leadership, construction and control of a wide range of projects from small business seminars to major corporate events within a creative and construction orientated environment.
Duties will include:
- Attending client meetings
- Produce drawings and costings based on the client’s brief
- Produce job sheets and working drawings for workshop construction
- Order materials, transport and graphic requirements
- Schedule build times and onsite labour requirements
- Monitor progress of build through the workshop and discuss and implement changes as they arise to ensure on-time delivery and installation.
- Keep client advised of any cost changes that may occur.
- Have the ability to work with other partners in the project: sound, AV and lighting companies and other specialists that may be involved in the event.
- The above is a detailed process and one that requires close attention to detail
Desired skills and expertise
- Client facing experience.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Practical experience in construction methods
- Ability to process and recall ever-changing detail.
- Ability to work as a team
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Illustrator and MS Office