Our client is a dynamic, fast-growing, award-winning, global-thinking interactive marketing agency based in central London. They are currently looking to grow their team with the addition of a Digital Account Manager.
The successful candidate will oversee agency accounts, including project management of digital communication projects, client service and interaction, digital strategic planning and managing and supervising project teams.
They will collaborate with digital strategists, marketers, analysts, copywriters, community managers, designers and developers to build great brand experiences online.
- 3+ years of experience at a Digital Agency as an account manager
- Excellent communicational and diplomacy skills
- Knowledge of branding, positioning and marketing strategy
- Be able to write a brief that communicates client objectives and directs the team
- Experience in managing large client accounts
- Capable of coordinating teams involved in digital projects (for example, websites, applications, campaigns, etc.)
- Effectively liaise between creative and technical departments
- Excellent presentation skills (creating, as well as delivering, engaging, convincing presentations)
- Creative mindset, able to generate and develop fresh, engaging ideas
- Speed and proven ability to balance multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent English reading, writing and speaking skills (native speakers would be preferable)
- Knowledge of new technology, trends and modern marketing tools
- Knowledge of analytics and monitoring tools for successful data analysis
- Experience using task management tools