Salary: £24,000 – £26,000
Protein World are one of the fastest growing Nutrition and Lifestyle brands in the UK. Launched at the end of 2013, they are now operating in over 50 different countries, boast a range of over 150 products and have built a customer base of over 300,000 and counting.
Breaking the traditional supplement brand stereotype, their message is that anybody and everybody can benefit from quality protein supplements; whether you want to tone-up, lose weight or simply maintain a healthier lifestyle.
As a result of their growing success they are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join their dynamic team across all sectors of the business. If you have a passion for the health and fitness industry and thrive in a work hard, play hard environment, we would love to hear from you.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• The Marketing Executive will work underneath Protein World’s Head of Global Marketing to perform a range of strategic activities that fall within the remit of increasing the success of Protein World as a brand
• They will present a thorough understanding of the brand itself and use it to identify opportunities where the brand could be promoted successfully
• To set up campaigns with social media influences and bloggers to increase general familiarity with Protein World as a brand
• To liaise with agents/celebrities/brand ambassadors worldwide and ensure the process of endorsing Protein World products runs smoothly from the start of a campaign through to finish
• To report the outcomes of each campaign to the Head of Marketing and consider the effectiveness of them in relation to Protein World’s objectives
• To keep on top of trends in written, online and social media and use them to harness brand exposure
• Have a strong knowledge of competitors
• To work across different time zones
• Must live in the UK and be based in the London/Surrey area
• Strong academic record
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Sound understanding of the health/fitness industry and well-acquainted with media platforms (Instagram/Twitter/Facebook/Pinterest/blogging)
• Awareness of current digital marketing trends
• Ability to work autonomously
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong communication skills