Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
A well-known and growing brand are looking for an Operations Manager for an immediate start.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• To perform duties as assigned by the production manager in a timely and efficient manner.
• Innovate and implement new structures and strategies to improve efficiency in the warehouse.
• Manage day-to-day production operations, such as allocating warehouse staff to roles, co-ordinating production and goods intake/dispatch schedule, ensuring daily paperwork is completed and filed correctly.
• Must live in the UK and be based within a commutable distance from Surrey
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Having previous management experience and/or an undergraduate degree is preferable, but not compulsory.
• Demonstrates a “Can-Do” attitude, positive worth ethic and is willing to learn new skills.
• Excellent computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Excel
• Possesses leadership qualities
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good problem solving skills.
• Highly adaptable
• Ability to meet deadlines