Salary: £20/hour (temp), £40,000 – £45,000 (perm)
A large and well-renowned school need a Finance Manager to start on the 1st August. The Finance Manager will start on a temporary contract but have the opportunity to be considered for the permanent position. The temp booking will last between 4-12 weeks depending on success rate of the permanent interviews. You will have a good chance at being offered the permanent position upon successful completion of the temp booking.
The Finance Manager will be joining a pleasant team of sociable and interesting professionals within an ideal location. You will be responsible for the management of two employees and report directly to the Director of Finance & Operations.
- Knowledge of PSFinancials or other finance systems
- Experience of Line Management
- Excellent ICT skills – confident and adept in use of Microsoft applications e.g. Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- First Class organisational and administrative skills, with the ability to remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines; systematic in approach to tasks, with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with all members of the school community
- Evidence of substantial finance experience in a complex organisation
- Experience of building and managing a whole business budget
- Experience of monthly reporting including presentation to senior managers
- Ability to work flexibly as part of team
- Experience of working in a school environment
- Knowledge of SIMS
- Knowledge of safeguarding issues
- Ability to work on long term projects
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary: £40-45k (paid at an hourly rate)
- Hours: 36 per week all year round
- Holiday: 30 days + 8 bank holidays
If you’re an experienced Finance Manager who is looking for a new opportunity and available to start working on August 1st, please get in touch asap!