A world-famous company are looking to grow their customer service team with the addition of a Customer Service Manager to work in their North London office.
They are looking for someone with a genuine passion for customer service and solid previous experience within a similar role.
- Taking responsibility for the management of issues and complaints received directly from customers and/or clients.
- Supporting the customer and the business to achieve a satisfactory resolution.
- Accurate diagnosis of the customer problem to be resolved.
- Proposing resolutions specific to the customers situation and business needs.
- Interacting and engaging with the network and business partners to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Identifying commercial opportunities that add value and generate additional sales.
- Adding value to Customer Relations processes.
- Enriching customer data and our knowledge of the customer.
- Enriching the Knowledge Base and information sharing.
- Identifying issues and feeding back to the relevant people.
- Warm, empathetic and personable individual.
- Customer Focused – to take ownership of the customer experience.
- Can effectively deal with ambiguity.
- A proactive learner: to maintain product and process knowledge and to learn from feedback.
- Employs clear, logical & objective analysis.
- Integrity & Adaptability.
- Educated to a minimum of A Level (or equivalent).
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong influencing & negotiating skills to negotiate with business contacts and customers to positively influence their perception of the brand.
- Proven experience in a customer-facing role within a busy customer-orientated services environment delivering an excellent customer experience.