Salary: £45,000 OTE
Looking to build a successful career in recruitment? Want to work at a fun, sociable company where you’ll be given the tools and training to develop and progress? Looking for a role where you will be rewarded for your hard work with a generous uncapped commission structure? Then join Kingsgate Recruitment as a Recruitment Consultant.
- Approaching new and existing clients in order to generate new business for the company.
- Sourcing suitable candidates for any positions that you bring on.
- Working to monthly revenue targets.
What we can offer you
- A generous uncapped commission structure, with realistic OTE of £45k in your first year.
- Industry-leading training and a genuine emphasis on career development – we do regular in-house and external training days.
- Excellent opportunities for progression – we are growing fast and want talented people who can grow and develop alongside us.
- The opportunity to manage your own team within your first year.
- A beautiful office by the river Thames, situated just a two minute walk from central Kingston.
- Dress-down Fridays once a month after payday.
- Beer o’ clock every Friday at 4pm.
- Fresh fruit and pastries in the office every morning.
- Amazing prizes for hitting quarterly targets (weekends away to Nice and Cannes, dinner at top London restaurants, iPads for everyone in the office).
- Regular work socials and events such as softball tournaments, pub golf etc.
- Monthly phone bill contribution.
- Zipcar account for client visits.
- Birthday off or a day in lieu.
What we want from you
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within recruitment sales/business development.
- A genuine passion for sales and the drive to succeed within a target-oriented environment.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- A friendly and approachable attitude when dealing with others.
- An outgoing, sociable personality.