Our client are a growing company based in Clapham who operate within the thriving commercial cleaning sector. They have extremely ambitious plans over the coming years to expand and promote their brand throughout the country & are looking for dedicated Business Development Manager to help them achieve this growth.
Salary: £35,000 – £50,000 OTE
The Business Development Manager will play a major part in the success of the Company and their future plans. You will be hungry for success, driven by demands for high levels of service, before, during and after sales are made.
You will be working in a very demanding and competitive market. Long term relations are therefore essential and these can be built through patience, perseverance and constructive customer interaction.
They are looking for a Business Development Manager who has at least 2 years experience selling commercial/office cleaning contracts.
- Secure profitable business with existing and new customers in the London area
- Promote Company products and demonstrate the advantages and benefits of trading with the Company
- Handle customer queries through to satisfactory completion
- Be an ambassador for the company at all times
- Face to face sales meetings / presentations to clients
- Average of 40 hours per working week but due to the nature of the market a high degree of flexibility is required
- Agree budgets and targets and work to meet/exceed them
- Prospect for additional business with existing customers
- Identify, profile and present products/services to new customers within the agreed territory
- Secure significant new business with new customers
- Contribute towards setting optimum commercial terms and prices
- Able to build long lasting relationships
- Persistent, dynamic and focussed
- Can read customers and adapt / style flex in order to secure results
- Able to handle pressure and resolve crises while maintaining customer relations
- A self starter and self motivator that does not need constant supervision
- Attends to detail and specifically the use of company CRM and ordering systems
- Computer literate with a knowledge of Office
- Proven minimum annual achievement of £500k plus per year
- Driving licence