Protein World are leading the protein revolution with a new and innovative range of pure, GMO free supplements to help you become healthier, leaner, fitter and stronger. This hugely influential name within health & fitness are now seeking an In-house Graphic Designer. The successful candidate will have a wealth of experience and expertise as a Graphic Designer and ideally have a portfolio of modern, stylish projects.
Salary: £22,000 – £26,000
- Provide conceptual design guidance and graphic recommendations for enhancing the overall effectiveness and attractiveness of marketing materials
- Working with the Web Developer to improve in-line visual identity
- Assisting in image editing, and retouching, including some attendance requirements at photo-shoots
- Work with internal marketing professionals to develop campaigns that achieve their goals while complying with corporate standards and branding
- Creating eye catching materials and campaigns to further boost company presence online and offline including: social squares, e-shots and mailers, inserts and small campaigns
- Solid experience of Photoshop, Adobe Creative suite, InDesign
- Basic HTML5 and CSS skills
- Awareness of email and social marketing techniques and practises
- Able to work accurately and to deadlines
- Good photography or video editing skills desirable.
- Able to work well in a team and maintain co-operative relationships with colleagues worldwide
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience working as a Graphic Designer
- Submission of a portfolio will be required.
- To degree level or equivalent in relevant creative discipline
- High level of commercial experience in graphic/web design using Photoshop, In-Design