Our client, a well-renowned and highly successful company, are looking for a bright, personable Receptionist to work in their branch in Kingston.
They are looking for someone to manage the diary, greet customers, assist with their enquiries, and up-sell where possible.
- Making a significant contribution to delivering maximum profit by effective and efficient diary management, provision of exceptional customer care, maximising sales of accessories and care plans and ensuring a well presented branch consistent with premium brand.
- Greeting all customers as they arrive in a friendly manner.
- Up-selling to customers wherever possible, making them aware of the full range of products.
- You must be a people person, have excellent communication skills, and be confident talking to people from different backgrounds.
- You must have exceptional organisational skills.
- Previous customer-facing experience is an essential requirement.
- Some experience within a similar role (as a Receptionist or Sales Assistant) would be a major advantage.
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Kingsgate Recruitment do not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation