We are looking for an experienced credit controller to join a well-established and successful audiovisual company based in Wimbledon.
Salary: £28,000 – £30,000
- Proven track record as a credit controller
- Strong customer liaison and communication skills
- Attention to detail and methodical approach
- Adherence to set procedures together with a proactive attitude to migrate to best practice
- Liaison with customer accounts departments to arrange swift settlement of outstanding invoices and debts
- To perform credit checks, suggest credit limits and to open customer accounts
- Monitoring transactions through prepaid and cash accounts and highlight discrepancies
- Publishing statements to customers when requested
- Compiling various monthly reports on debtors as requested
- Producing the potential and bad debt summary on a monthly basis
- Producing certain sales invoices where necessary
- Assisting the rest of the finance team and the administration team in general filing duties where necessary to help with the smooth running of the department
- Maintaining knowledge of the Company and its activities in order to assist in discussions with customers
- Representing the Company in a courteous and appropriate manner in all dealings with customers
- Resolving any issues arising with colleagues in a timely and professional manner
- Following correct procedures at all times and following the policies laid out in the staff handbook
- Ensuring that Health and Safety Guidelines are adhered to at all times.
- Maintaining & enhancing the quality of the White Light service & ensure good customer satisfaction.