A successful and specialist training company based in Kingston need some Telemarketers to help roll out a new campaign. As a Telemarketer, you will be calling new and existing clients on the telephone, helping to build awareness and generate interest in their new campaign. This is a temporary role which has the potential to go permanent for the right person.
- A clear and professional telephone manner with outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to use initiative and work independently.
- Previous experience working within a customer- or client-focused environment.
- Some previous experience working as a Telemarketer would be a major advantage but is not essential for this position.
- A friendly and approachable attitude at all times when working with others.
- You must be educated up to A Levels at a minimum, ideally to degree level.
Start: Tuesday 6th-Tuesday 13th September (depending on availability).
End: Monday 31st October
Pay: £9-10/hour (based upon experience)
You will be in beautiful location by the Thames in Kingston with a variety of high-street shops and local amenities just a 5-min walk away. There is on-site parking available and excellent transport connections.
This role has the potential to go permanent depending on performance so this is an excellent opportunity to establish yourself within a successful company and build a career.
If you’re available immediately and interested, please send in your CV ASAP!