One of the UK’s fastest-growing start-ups are looking for a Junior Marketing Executive to join on a permanent basis. They are a recent start-up operating in the burgeoning financial technology sector, and they are looking for someone who is passionate about marketing and genuinely driven to build a successful career within the industry.
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000
- Learn how to create and run amazing marketing campaigns, taught by some of the best marketers in the UK (ex-Google, Paddy Power, Barclays, HSBC etc.).
- Tracking, testing, managing and reporting on our campaigns through all stages of activity to purchase and beyond.
- Work with our experts to run e-mail, direct mail and social media campaigns (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) using detailed targeting.
- Writing, editing, proofreading, data entry, addressing envelopes, carrying boxes and much much more – this is a no job too small role with a huge opportunity to learn everything from scratch!
- Ideally degree educated (or eqv.)
- Keen to learn about marketing from experts, in a start-up environment
- Wonderful attention to detail
- Great planning and timekeeping
- You love words, and how they move people to action
- Creative yet thorough, loving to think of new ideas then see them through to fruition and measurement
- Muck-in, no job too small attitude.
- Good at hitting deadlines and doing several things at the same time
- Have an entrepreneurial streak and a thirst to work in a fast paced start-up environment
- Some slight experience or knowledge of HTML and/or image editing e.g. Photoshop OR experience promoting a product/social media page would be a wonderful plus (but not required)
About the Company
They are backed by investors whose previous successes include Zoopla, eBay, Lovefilm and Betfair and are currently growing at a quite phenomenal rate. Since they were formed a few years ago they have become one of the most prominent companies in the thriving financial technology sector.