A well-renowned recruitment company based in Croydon are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 basic, £50,000 OTE
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for developing and maintaining client and candidate database to help increase market share by generating client and candidate referrals.
- Responsible for generating sales opportunities with clients and candidates through meetings, presentations, canvassing, networking, lead generation and referencing.
- Successfully create the required activity throughout the full recruitment life-cycle to facilitate achieving KPI’s and sales targets.
- Successfully identify and overcome objections to enable driving sales opportunities forward and negotiating positive outcomes with optimum results for initial placements.
- Responsible for monitoring finishing contractors and controlling the extension process whilst maintaining optimum margins.
- Adhere to the full recruitment life-cycle and sales process.
- Strong communication & presentation skills.
- An ability to build effective working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Self-managing with a professional attitude and good time management skills.
- Focused, with a positive attitude and mindset of achieving sales targets.
- A team player with good initiative and self motivation.
- Proven success in a sales role ideally selling services in a business to business environment.
- Ability to influence and persuade with enthusiasm and tenacity.
- Strong negotiation skills and a good commercial awareness.
- Ability to build effective relationships with clients to acquire ongoing business.
- Good telephone manner with clear and concise communication skills.