Recently left college or university? A well-established and successful financial company based in Esher are looking for an entry level Finance Administrator to join on a permanent basis.
- Presenting a professional and friendly persona when meeting and greeting external visitors, suppliers and clients.
- Answering telephone calls and taking and passing on messages as appropriate.
- Scheduling appointments and conference calls.
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries.
- Operating all office equipment, including copying, printing, scanning, faxing.
- Keeping the office organized and filing all documentation.
- Managing relationships with other third party suppliers.
- Fulfilling miscellaneous admin requests.
- Adhering to internal guidelines surrounding data security, confidentiality and compliance rules for non advising members of staff.
- Annual competency assessment in money laundering and data protection, compliance and monitoring.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – has the ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Confidence in own capability to achieve results and tackle problems within own area or responsibility.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Proactive – has the ability to think beyond the current situation to try to pre-empt problems and seize opportunities.
- Strong interpersonal Skills
- Planning and organising – has the ability to develop clear, efficient and logical approaches to work, to plan specific activities and to prioritise own workload
- Teamwork – has the ability to build effective relationships with others; responds positively to requests from others; ‘mucks in’ to help out; participates in team discussions and activities; shares information with others in the team; understands how own role contributes to the success of the team.
- Controlling quality and standards – has the desire to ensure accuracy and quality of work delivered by double-checking accuracy of own work (and others’ as appropriate).
- High degree of numerical literacy, enthusiasm, commitment, ability to multi-task, willingness to take on new duties by developing the required skills, keen eye for detail.
- English & Maths GCSE Grade A-C
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Proficient in the use of email and Internet packages
- Previous experience working within finance is not necessary for this role