A well-renowned provider of luxury apartments are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Reservations Consultant who will be based in their Wimbledon office to work alongside the Sales Team on a day-to-day basis.
The Reservations Agent is responsible for handling, converting and closing enquiries to successful conclusion within agreed service levels.
The key objective is to achieve the company, team and personal targets by accurately processing each enquiry and generating the necessary documentation, ensuring the client’s expectations are met in line with agreed standard operating procedures and service level guidelines. You will be expected to maximise conversion opportunities to achieve set targets.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to effectively organise your own daily tasks is a must.
Experience in a similar industry is an advantage but not essential.
- The ability to manage, close and convert enquiries
- Customer service focused and an enthusiasm to exceed clients expectation
- Consultative and empathetic approach to client’s needs
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Usage of correct grammar and punctuation in written work
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good time management
- Team player, able to lead by example
- High level of interpersonal skills including the ability to be able to interact with people at all levels
- Ability to problem solve
- Flexible attitude to working outside of core job role and working hours
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team