Our client is a long established and successful business within the insurance sector. They are looking for an administrator with strong Excel skills to work within their growing team based in Surrey.
Salary: £20,000 – £21,000
You will need a high level of IT literacy for this role including a very thorough understanding of Excel. Training on internal systems will be provided, along with the chance to progress into a Contracts Manager.
You must be confident working independently, this is a very small team and you will need to self motivate and work hard without micro management!
- Log faults onto fault management system reported by customer as and when required;
- Maintain North west Regional spreadsheet (inputting job numbers etc.);
- Capture chargeable works and process for invoicing purposes;
- Manage and maintain the Fault system continuously daily;
- Liaise with the Contract Team regarding maintenance activity;
- Collate data for inclusion in the Monthly Reports;
- Liaise with the Regional Supervisors/Managers on all issues;
- Process inspections;
- Complete & administer whereabouts report daily;
- Archive all completed job files;
- Scan worksheets on to the company’s electronic server weekly;
- File worksheets weekly