We currently have an amazing opportunity for a driven, passionate and ambitious Sales Support Executive to join a highly innovative company based in Slough.
Sales Support Executive Responsibilities
- You will be required to contribute to sales growth
- You will provide support to the regional sales team, through office-based sales and account management activity.
- Having excellent communication skills and therefore developing and attaining customer relationships.
- Follow up on leads produced by the field sales team with a view to book an appointment for them.
- Take inbound enquires from clients to discuss their needs.
- Processing and entry of clients details onto various internal systems
- Managing workloads in an organised and efficient manner
- The ability to interact with internal colleagues and external key contacts
- Someone who can comfortably engage with clients over the phone
- You will be a persistent individual, with a focus on quality and customer service
- High level of organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will be an enthusiastic, energetic, goal orientated self-starter