Our client are looking for a dedicated and professional individual to oversee the rental, maintenance and sales of their range of audiovisual products.
You will report to the head of Rental and sales for training and further instructions as directed. Additionally, during interim periods of downtime you will be expected to further your knowledge of other product lines in order to assist the primary sales team in their day to day operations.
- Basic understanding of computer hardware
- The ability to disassemble and reassemble hardware
- Fast learner
- Familiar with Microsoft Office suite, sage and google apps
- Additionally: WordPress & Photoshop
- Willingness to work out of hours as many rentals are based internationally
- Understanding of networking and cloud based systems
- Ability to work in a team environment collectively ensuring sales targets and customer satisfaction is achieved
- Professional telephone manner and temperament.
- Passion for working within the Broadcast, Media and AV sales market
- Good sense of humour and the communication skills and confidence to liaise with staff members, customers and suppliers alike
- Must have a can-do attitude be self-motivated and strive to complete tasks correctly and efficiently
- Previous experience working in Sales and Rentals