We have a great opportunity for an interim Financial Office Manager. Starting in January 2017 (handover period week before Christmas) the initial contract is for 6 months with an option to extend to 9 months or more.
Salary: £35,000 pro rata
Our client is a leading social media agency, with a lively and energetic working culture. They offer a dynamic working environment, regular outings and are a close knit and sociable team. If this is the environment you are looking for, please read on.
We are looking for a Finance manager with general office administration skills. You must have experience with Sage and ideally Xero.
- Experience with Payroll, VAT, Bookkeeping, Invoicing, preparing monthly reports
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Comfortable working alongside our CEO and directors
- Have experience in office management (ordering stationery, managing suppliers and general office administration
Additional Office Management Duties
- Up-keep the administrative system and be responsible for record management, managing filing systems
- Liaise with landlord representatives and building manager
- Order stationery and equipment – maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment, maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs
- Support our new employees on-boarding program, and other areas of the business as needed
- Support HR function administratively
- Co-ordinate our third party IT advisors. Ensure IT and telecommunications run efficiently
- Take responsibility for all internal postal deliveries/couriers
- Have a general oversight of the office environment