Our client is looking for an aspirational Field Sales Manager keen to develop their career within a well-established but growing business. You will be a talented and driven individual who possesses fire and drive. This is a competitive industry with a focus on delivering new business sales and account development across multiple product categories.
The Field Sales Manager will be expected to spend most of their time on the road visiting prospects.
Salary: up to £25,000 + commission OTE £50k
- Build a close, trusting relationship with prospects, if the business is to be won.
- Covering London and South East region
- Generating own leads
- Managing client accounts
- New business development
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing clients
- Working towards Targets
- Building strong relationships with clients
- Upselling additional products and services
- Providing top level customer service at all times
The Ideal Candidate
- Current UK driving license – Essential
- Proven track record in generating new business
- Good at working to targets and KPIs
- Team player but able to work solo in the field
- Relationship builder
- Comfortable cold calling and face-to-face client meetings
- Highly organised
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a genuine interest in Sales and offering an excellent service at all times. There will be plenty of room to develop within an well established, industry leading organisation. Full training will be provided and ongoing support to help you progress within the company.