Our client are searching for an experienced HR Manager to oversee 400+ staff across a variety of HR functions. This is a new role for an expanding business that offers an excellent opportunity at the start of a period of growth.
- Advise employees across the business in all areas of HR, ensuring compliance with relevant legislations.
- Responsible for all aspects of HR, including co-ordinating disciplinaries, grievances, advising on maternity/paternity, benefits, managing absences, performance reviews, conduct exit meetings, and ensuring all relevant documentation is completed prior to employees starting work.
- Develop and implement HR policies and processes ensuring consistency across the business.
- Develop good relationships with employees at all levels of the business.
- Maintain an up to date working knowledge of employment law and HR related practice.
- Proactively manage employee relations.
- Assist with recruitment needs across the business.
- Supervise the Payroll team, ensuring queries are answered timely and any HR specific queries are dealt with appropriately.
This is a superb opportunity for a dynamic, ambitious HR professional to join a forward-thinking, entrepreneurial company.
To be considered you will need at least 2-years’ experience in a similar role, with a strong track-record of working with an HR service model and managing people change programmes. CIPD qualification essential (Eqv.)
In order to be considered for any of our roles, you will need to come in and register in our offices in Kingston