The Technical Manager will take responsibility for delivery of onsite systems, hired equipment and pre-event communications related to systems. The successful applicant will liaise with clients to ensure proposed systems match client briefs, as well as helping develop systems to perform better and improve functionality.
Salary: £30,000 + £4,000 OTE bonus
- Full set up and testing in-house for onsite jobs
- Technical support while onsite at events
- Reporting live data and post-event reporting
- Set up “dry hire” equipment
- Maintain and ship hardware
- Develop and improve proprietary systems
- Research technologies that would benefit our service offering
- Produce documentation and guidelines for all our systems
- Training other team members on technical skills that will help them
- General assistance to the team as required
- Competent coding ability, ideally in one of the technologies listed above.
- Understanding of relational databases, ideally SQL Server
- A professional manner with strong customer-facing and problem resolution ability
- Current driving licence
- Experience working in the events industry
- Adobe Creative Suite
To be put forward for this or any of our roles, you will need to come in and register in our offices in Kingston.