We are currently looking for a highly organised administrator with some customer service experience to join a well-renowned business located in Weybridge.
• Using a range of office software; including Microsoft office, e-commerce system, QuickBooks (accounts), customer databases, project management and managing filing systems.
• Developing and implementing new administrative systems and procedures.
• Recording office expenditure, including the entering of all company invoices and allocating incoming and out- going payments.
• Organising the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment.
• Organising meetings and diaries for the directors and screening and directing their calls.
• Offer general administrative and clerical support to the directors.
• Overseeing the recruitment of new staff, including training and induction.
• Ensuring adequate staff levels to cover for absences and peaks in workload.
• Liaising with the IT department when implementing new web updates and online marketing strategies.
• Negotiating and meeting with current and new suppliers in the UK and abroad, placing orders for stock and managing shipping schedules.
• Sales forecasting in order to maintain adequate stock levels on popular products.
• Ensuring that the company always maintains a high level of customer service by implementing ongoing training and constructively handling customer feedback (Trustpilot), including any complaints.
• Corporate Sales; product advice, arranging quotes, samples, bespoke goods.
• Attend exhibition shows- buying and selling (brand awareness & promotion).
• Management of payroll, absence and annual holidays