Our client, a highly established organisation based in Central London are currently recruiting for a Corporate Executive Receptionist. The main responsibility of this role will be to meet and greet visitors entering the building, whilst providing a 5 star service to visitors both over the phone and face to face.
Salary: up to £26,000
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm
- Setting up of corporatate office spaces for meetings.
- Being the first point of contact for the organisation and resolving all queries and requests.
- Meeting and greeting of all clients and visitors and ensuring that a high level of customer service at all times.
- Ensuring that all documentation is completed by visitors accurately and taking visitors details.
- Coordinating and booking appointments.
- Arranging travel and bookings couriers as and when necessary.
- Contacting customers to advise and remind them of their upcoming appointments.
- Liaising with staff members from other departments of the organisation.
- A confident and articulate individual with strong communication skills.
- Professional manner at all times.
- Excellent listening skills remaining empathetic to visitors needs and assisting with enquiries.
- Able to remain calm and professional at all times.
- Passionate about providing a high level of customers service and willing to go the extra mile.
To be put forward for this or any of our roles, you will need to come and register in our offices in Kingston.