Our client is a dynamic and successful B2C client in the financial and technology sectors. They are looking to enhance their team with the addition of an experienced Email Marketing Professional.
Salary: up to £35,000
The successful candidate will be in charge of building, scheduling, and reporting on emails, launching and growing 3rd party emails, collectively responsible for over 40,000,000 emails a month. You will need to deliver regular email analytic reports, communicating the key findings with insights and recommendations.
Develop and create email testing strategies to refine email communication performance. Furthermore, you will be required to run email marketing programs to meet or exceed acquisition and conversion goals and analyse program data to drive continuous optimisation.
In addition to this the individual will report on site conversions using Google Analytics.
Ideally you will have
- Experience using Smart Focus
- Knowledge of Sales Force
- Experience using CMS systems
- The ability to work autonomously
- Experience of managing email campaigns
- Experience of Google Analytics
- Computer literate
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Disciplined and self-directed, detail-oriented, and exceptionally organized
- Strong technical and analytical mind
To be put forward for this or any of our roles, you will need to come and register in our offices in Kingston.