A well-renowned company based in Woking are looking for an experienced marketing professional who is fluent in an Eastern European language to join as a Senior Marketing Executive.
Salary: up to £41,000 + £6k car allowance
You will be working closely with the Marketing Manager in the developing and implementing of the company’s marketing strategy and product launch plans with responsibility for the developing markets of Eastern Europe. Covering all areas of the marketing mix, the aim of this role is to broaden and strengthen their brand in these key territories.
Key responsibilities include
- Execution of the strategic marketing plan in the emerging markets of Eastern Europe
- Define and implement tactical marketing activity plans for all identified countries of Eastern Europe
- Co-ordinate the design and production of product packaging and POS material to serve these markets.
- Co-ordinate the production of marketing communications collateral. This will include all forms of communications such as brochures, packaging, advertising, promotions and POS
- Liaise with external agencies, designers and suppliers to ensure timescales, budgets and briefs are met
- Support sales team on trade marketing, channel support and sales promotions
- Minimum of three years’ experience in product or brand marketing
- Degree educated, preferably with a business or marketing qualification
- Language skills are essential (Eastern Europe )
- Experience and interest in digital marketing and social media
- Knowledge of print production
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and Adobe packages
In order to be put forward for this or any of our roles, you will need to come in and register in our office in Kingston.