A creative and forward-thinking media company based in Wimbledon are looking for an EA to join them and support their MD’s. This is an extremely diverse role and will see you working with some of the biggest names around in the industry.
This is a temporary position, with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
Salary: £15/hour temp, £30,000 perm
- Diary management for the Creative Directors
- Manage activity calendar
- Participate in team meetings
- Organise travel, accommodation, cars etc. for the Directors
- Assist with Presentations and ensuring all Pitch work is completed
- Manage and submit expenses reports
- Coordinate on-site meetings and events including room reservations, catering an entertainment requirements, managing speakers
- Office Management as and when required
- General ad hoc duties
The ideal EA/PA will:
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have effective time management and be able to use their own initiative to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Be able to anticipate issues and stay calm under pressure
- Show excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships
- A high level of discretion with sensitive information
- Have an ability to juggle a varied workload
In order to be put forward for this or any of our positions, you will need to come in and register in our office in Kingston.