We are looking for an agency account manager with an in-depth understanding of all aspects of digital marketing (Paid Search, Paid Social, SEO etc.) to join an award-winning agency based in Guildford.
The candidate will have experience of negotiating for, briefing, scoping and project management of significant web projects and/or substantial or complex websites or apps.
The candidate ought also have a strong understanding of the general principals of marketing. The candidate will also have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be comfortable presenting and discussing work with clients at CEO level.
- Working closely with the Development Project Manager to ensure projects are delivered on time, to specification and on budget.
- Assisting in the planning, scoping, managing and delivery of development and digital marketing projects.
- Estimating, quoting and invoicing projects. Ensuring clients’ accounts are kept up to date and in good order.
- Briefing development and digital marketing projects to the relevant internal teams.
- Maintaining an optimum level of contact with the client, both written, verbal and face-to-face.
- Identifying opportunities, and growing accounts in both digital marketing, development and other services where applicable.
- Visiting existing and potential customers for new business
- Aiming to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- Minimum three years digital/development account management experience.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation).
- A track record of managing and developing new business.
- Experience working on website projects with a minimum value of c. £30k
- Efficient and organised.
- Experience working with resource planning tools such as Synergist.
- Experience working with CMS platforms such as Kentico CMS.
- Experience using bug and issue tracking software such a JIRA.
- Experience using team collaboration software such as Confluence.
- Developing and managing relationships throughout client organisations to C/MD- level.
In order to be put forward for this or any of our positions, you will need to come in and register in our office in Kingston.