Passionate about digital marketing? Want to test your skills in a successful company with a thriving marketing team? They are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive who is proficient across the whole digital marketing mix.
Salary: up to £25,000
- Ensure deadlines are met and B2B digital marketing campaigns are accurately executed.
- Support MCM in the writing of compelling digital content for delivery across all digital communications, including website, email and social media platforms.
- Ensure all content is optimised for website to help improve search engine rankings and search ability of content including using keywords and backlinking.
- Maintain and improve company website using WordPress, including adding and creating new pages, templates and contact forms.
- Ensure Content Management System (WordPress) is fully maintained including version updates and selection and addition of beneficial plugins.
- Execute email campaigns including using email templates and creating new templates within Campaign Monitor (e.g. layout, content and image uploads).
- Day to day management of social media company pages adding regular, optimised content and images to increase visibility of company.Provide accurate monthly insights and campaign reporting using online analytics tools including Google Analytics and Campaign Monitor.
- Website: Must be highly-skilled at using WordPress for undertaking tasks such as updating and adding new content; improving and creating new page layouts, templates and contact forms. Able to using basic HTML.
- SEO: Highly-skilled in using SEO techniques to ensure company website ranks high for core and new services.
- Social Media: Highly-skilled at using social media techniques e.g. hash tags, links images, timing of posts to maximise engagement notably with Linkedin and Twitter.
- Email: Highly-skilled email marketing platforms (Ideally Campaign Monitor) to maximise email opens and click-throughs
- Analysis and Reporting – Highly-skilled at using Google Analytics and reporting tools within email platforms such as Campaign Monitor, Linkedin and Twitter to provide clear, accessible and informative reports for management.
- Keep up to date with latest digital trends and software and advise MCM on opportunities for improving digital marketing campaigns.
- Excellent copy-writing skills.
In order to be put forward for this or any of our positions, you will need to come in and register in our office in Kingston.